Does anybody read these?

Monday, December 08, 2008

Forgot -- Christmas survey

I got tagged on this one a couple of times, but I've been too busy to do it. Tonight I'm super-lazy, so I'm going to do it.

Christmas Fun

1.) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Gift bags. I'm the worst wrapper ever.

2.) Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial, but only because there are laws.

3.) When do you put up the tree?
I shoot for the first Saturday in December.

4.) When do you take the tree down?
I shoot for January 6, which is when Christmas is actually over.

5.) Do you like eggnog?
It's OK (unless it's soy nog)

6.) Favorite gift received as a child?
Barbie dream house

7.) Hardest person to buy for?
My brother Luke

8.) Easiest person to buy for?
My mom (she always gets a nutcracker)

9.) Do you have a nativity scene?
I have several in storage

10.) Mail or email Christmas cards?
I really don't do cards anymore. I know I should, but I never do.

11.) Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
these maroon velvet pants. Seriously, now.

12.) Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I just buy things when I see them.

14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not really. I like to keep my junk. LOL.

15.) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
penuche

16.) Lights on the tree?
Yep, the colored ones.

17.) Favorite Christmas song?
"Little Drummer Boy" by Bing Crosby and David Bowie

18.) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I have to travel to get home.

19.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Probably not.

20.) Angel on the tree top or a star?
It's normally an angel, but I have a star this year.

21.) Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Usually somewhere in the middle. It depends when mom gets done wrapping.

22.) Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Asshole customers in Toyland.

23.) Favorite ornament theme or color?
Angels

24.) Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Pierogi

25.) What do you want for Christmas this year?
Just for everyone to be happy and healthy. (I want another thing, but it's a secret.)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home