Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 05, 2008

Party menu

Not like you care about the menu for a party you're not coming to because you live too far away, but I figured that you all eat and can tell me if I'm forgetting something.

Little smokies in orange barbecue sauce
Shrimp Cocktail
Spinach artichoke dip
Cheese and crackers (cream cheese and Blind Betty's Caribbean pepper jelly and my mom's famous cheddar cheese spread!)
Chips and salsa
Spiced cider (with or without rum)
Christmas cookies

I don't think that's too much. It should be great. I thought about doing chicken wings, but the little smokies and shrimp will be easier. I just hope I have enough shrimp. The cocktail rings were buy one, get one free, and I just got two 20-piece jumbo shrimp rings.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home