Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 05, 2008

The stockings are hung...

No, they're actually not. I did see those mantle stocking holders at Walgreen's though. Of course, I don't actually have a stocking. But I could get one for me and Portia, and maybe Jane, too.

However, I'm stopping on the way home to get a block of cream cheese, a bag of cheddar cheese and some cranberry ginger ale, because it's almost party time.

I do, however, have baskets of ornaments in front of the fireplace and lighted garland hanging. And, in the morning I am going to put up the lights around the front door and the tree before all the people come.

This is going to be a great party. I'm going to take pictures. You'll feel like you were there.

I'm also adding deviled eggs to the menu. Ignore the easter egg plate! It's all I have due to the storage situation. (It's Jane's.)

And potato candy. Super yum.

3 comment(s):

Yay!! I cant wait to see the pics!
the menu sound wonderful! Can you send me some? ha ha

how much fun is it to plan a party!!??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2008 8:04 PM  

If I had known that you were into all the decorating crap you could have come here and had a blast. Hope your party was a huge success.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2008 9:22 AM  

you can have stockings for the three of you, you don't have to put anything in them. are you going home for Christmas?

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/08/2008 8:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home