Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 12, 2008

The final decision

Photobucket (This is Betty Crocker's picture, but my snickerdoodles look just like those!)

This is the cookie line-up. Production will begin this evening.
  • Potato candy
  • Caramels
  • Rum balls
  • Chocolate chip
  • Oatmeal scotchies
  • Chocolate crinkles
  • Snickerdoodles
  • Thumbprints
  • Mexican Wedding Cakes
  • Peanut butter blossoms

Am I forgetting anything? I can't remember what all I made last year. Oh, I need more Ziploc containers for all of this craziness. I have to get Cream of Tartar for the snickerdoodles tonight anyhow...

I'm trying to figure out if I can make chicken roti for dinner. I have some mango chutney I bought from Ruth, but I just have regular curry from Kroger. Although I said I was going to try my hand at grabbing a rotisserie chicken again tonight (no luck last night) and eating chicken salad all next week! (Of course, Kroger needs to have nicer-looking grapes for that to happen!)

1 comment(s):

I have a buddy who made roti and she put black beans and nuts and raisins in it plus mustard and the curry seasoning.........was damm good.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2008 7:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home