Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Thanks, Amy!

I was just catching up on my friend Amy's blog. She had the most perfect quote, that just reminded me that everything will be ok.

Are you ready?

Here it is:

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

OK, so the evil and injustice that Dr. King faced was much more evil and unjust than a woman who steals her kid from her husband and has him thrown in jail. But still, it reminded me why I have done everything I have done and that in the end, somehow, good will prevail.

It's also funny because Chris' sister just sent me an e-mail saying "My brother's reality is distorted right now."

Maybe there really is a chance that he will come back to truth and unconditional love once he gets back to reality.

We'll see... I have to decide if I am going to go to the girls' pageants next week. It will be odd without Shelby participating.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home