Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm back

I am back and finally starting to get into a groove at home. I am cooking my meals all weekend and I might even unpack some stuff. Yay!

It will be nice when things finally settle down. I don't feel like it's my house just yet. Not to mention that I went to Toma's house and got all kinds of great ideas to make my home more homey. It won't ever be as beautiful as hers, but we can try.

Florida was great. We ran around like nuts, but I just might be stocked up on major league baseball for now. And I not only got to see my Juanito, but his primo Dante, and play with two babies. They are just so precious.

I also got to meet the Stanfords, and they are great. It will be nice to have them as part of our family. And that is starting to feel real, since we picked out dresses on Tuesday. I will see if I can find a link. They are very pretty.

Things are starting to pick up. Maybe someday I'll even be happy again. We'll see...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home