Does anybody read these?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Confused.

I am really having trouble wrapping my head around why some people get second, third, fourth, fifth chances and are allowed to tell whatever lies they want with no consequence, while I do not lie and never did anything wrong -- in fact, I even have a sink with no dirty dishes and dinner will be on the table by six -- and I don't get a second chance and I'm accused of all kinds of shit that I wouldn't even dream of doing.

Maybe it's because I don't look like a dude. Honestly, it's probably because I'm pretty and wear skirts and make-up and shit.

Well, I am worth it, even if no one wants to believe it, and someday people will realize that I never hurt anyone. Maybe by then it will be too late. I like to pretend like it's too late now, but I know it isn't. I'm not sure it ever will be. Of course, I am sure I am long-forgotten by now.

And honestly, I even share my make-up when people ask nicely.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home