Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today

Today I stood up for myself. I needed to stand up for myself, and I did it.

I am sure it will go horribly wrong, but it is done.

I shouldn't be afraid of people and how they will react, especially when those people don't really mean anything to me.

Perhaps there will be some resolution. Perhaps I will sit here tomorrow in the same place I was before I decided to speak up and say what I needed to say.

I don't expect miracles. I gave up on that stuff a long time ago.

But, really, a little common courtesy never hurt anyone, and I am sick of being treated badly when I didn't do anything wrong.

Come to think of it, I am not a big fan of being ignored either.

No point in dwelling. As someone pointed out to me today, I have to keep moving forward. And, I am trying; it just doesn't always seem to go as planned.

But then again, does anything ever go as planned?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home