Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just in case there was any confusion...

I am moving. I am moving to Nashville. Nashville is in Tennessee. I am moving in two weeks. If I do not have a job when I depart Ohio, I will have one shortly after I arrive. And frankly, I'd rather live in a homeless shelter in Nashville than spend one more day here. That is good, because looking at my bank balance that seriously could be what happens.

I am completely and totally fed up with everyone thinking they know what's best for me. I just need help moving my shit. To my new home. In my new city. Where I will find my new job. I do not need to hear how you wouldn't have a roommate or how you think I need a job or how you think I should just rent furniture. I need people to finally for once in my fucking life treat me like a person and help me when they promise.

Is that too fucking much to ask?!?? Apparently, it is.

I am in the throes of a nervous breakdown. I've had a very shitty day. I was going to start at the beginning and tell the whole sordid story, but frankly I've stopped caring. As usual. My give a damn is perpetually busted, for those who haven't noticed.

It's no wonder I'm so damaged. It's amazing that I've made it almost 30 years without offing myself. Of course, today I realized that the only reason I probably haven't committed suicide is because it's not what the perfect people do.

I realize that none of this probably makes sense. Maybe someday I'll explain it. But right now I need to look for a job and cry.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home