Does anybody read these?

Friday, May 19, 2006

Not exactly better, but not completely hopeless either...

In case you missed it: I had a bad day.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, and I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I'll be OK. Honest. I just needed to vent.

Seriously, maybe I need to start at the beginning. Even before I got my daily lecture about HOW MUCH I SUCK, I was already thinking about it because I am too fat for my pants, which caused this downward spiral of stinkin' thinkin' and, oh well, I don't want to get into it now.

It was just a shitty day. I'm busy and I don't need people's lip. No worries, though, OK? It's all gonna work out.

In fact, it's going to be fan-fucking-tastic!

(Oh, and PS. Sorry about the f-words. I'm still in a mood.)

2 comment(s):

Hey I can somewhat understand...let's rent a U-Haul and just move you one weekend...I'm in for a roadtrip!

By Blogger one4JC, at 5/19/2006 1:36 PM  

I LOVE f-bombs!! Sometimes "fuck" is the only word acceptible enough for the situation. Sorry to hear things have been shitty. But just remember, from shit comes good things. Just ask the farmer. (yeah, i know, i'm cheesey)

By Blogger k, at 5/19/2006 3:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home