Does anybody read these?

Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm not dead.

This will be a quickie. I am heading out the door after a long day at work. I am trying to decide if I have time to go to the gym and walk three miles before I go out to supper at Ruby Tuesday's, where I plan to have those little burgers I see on TV.

And mango mojitos and the salad bar.

So, yes, gym it is.

The gym is going well. Jenny continues to torture me twice weekly and half-marathon training starts next week. I have also been doing water aerobics on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am pleased to report a noticeable reduction in back fat and what apparently used to be my ass.

But, there's also something weird going on with the girls, quite possibly caused by an extraordinary number of chest presses, and I think I may have to look into new bras.

If you are a chesty gal, you understand I might need a loan to replace my foundation garment collection.

I'm all caught up on my bills, and there is still money in my bank account. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Yesterday, all my friends came over and I made a big Polish feast, complete with double berry martinis made with Sobieski vodka. My grandmother would've been proud.

I miss her a lot. She was such a great woman.

OK, kids, I am off. I will try to check in more frequently. Life is good, but I'm trying not to talk too loudly, lest the fates hear me and take it all away!

1 comment(s):

Good job there chickie. I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive and kicking after your previous cookie post. lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2009 2:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home