Does anybody read these?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Bitches.

Anyone who still reads this knows that I don't even know how to play games. I don't know how to work the system or play the field. I just am who I am, and you can like it or leave it.

I saw an article today that it takes more time to lie than it does to tell the truth. So, there is one more "pro" for being an honest, upstanding citizen.

As if being an honest, upstanding citizen wasn't enough.

I'm fed up with lying, manipulating bitches. All they do is wreak havoc on the lives of those around them and leave a path of destruction behind.

I am sick of picking up the pieces they have left behind. I'm sick of being hurt because someone has been so hurt before that they can't even imagine loving anymore.

If you happen to be a bitch who treats your loved ones like shit (I'm not sure if any of them still read this, but feel free to forward it on), I am begging you to think about those of who come after you. Because you know you're not sticking around. Before you break hearts for sport, think of those of us whom you will probably never, ever meet who will be sitting at their desks crying because we can't figure out how to clean up the fucking mess you left.

I should be happy. Hell, Chris should be happy. He shouldn't be haunted by the ghosts of evil bitches incapable of having a meaningful relationship.

I feel like I've been slapped. And seriously, bitches should be scared because there are a few I would like to slap right now. At least then they'd have something to bitch about, because the lying is so unbecoming.

Song of the Day: "I'm Not Lisa" by Jessi Colter and Waylon Jennings

2 comment(s):

Ugh. Doesn't sound too good. Sorry you are dealing with this. I'm hoping it can be worked out.

As for me, I treat my men well & if it doesn't work out, I send them off with good wishes. I think if you end well, you start your next relationship well.

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 1/26/2009 9:12 PM  

hang in there girl. if he is "the one" it will all be worth it in the end, even though it may not seem that way now. love ya!

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/31/2009 8:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home