Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

One day at a time

My life sucks. Big time.

And I'm sick of talking about it.

Moving on is not good when you love someone more than anything. Saturdays are not good without your precious little girl waking you up, asking for breakfast.

But everything is screwed up and I can't fix it. Nothing I can do will fix it. And sending an innocent e-mail about stuff that I found at my house and need to return just makes it worse.

I know everyone thinks I'm being ridiculous. I know I'm being ridiculous. I don't like the person that I am right now.

But isn't that the intention of people who play games with people's heads?

I'm just tired. Please just pray for me. God is the only thing that is going to get my through the pain and out of the dark place.

And please pray for Chris and Shelby, because I've done all that I can for them, and I worry about their life without me.

Now, I have tons of work to do, so I'm going to go focus on that.

One day at a time, right? Yesterday was an awful day, so I'll try to make today OK. I've only cried twice, so that's good, right?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home