Does anybody read these?

Monday, July 26, 2010

P.S.

So, I am super fat lately. It's hot out and food=comfort, and I am a moo cow.

But they say knowing is half the battle.

Anyhow, I hate being super fat. Not enough to give up booze forever and let them make my stomach the size of a walnut for 40 grand, but enough to do some exercise and eat fruit or something.

As we speak, my iPod is charging (OK, maybe not when you read this, but while I'm typing).

Why is it charging, you ask?

Because I really am, honest to God, going to start that C25K (couch to 5k) program tonight. Honest.

I am going to run and shit.

I am not sure if it will work, or if I will have knee caps when I'm finished, but right now it sounds like a great idea.

The podcasts are downloaded (uploaded?) to my iPod and I am ready to try it tonight. I will report back with my progress!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home