Does anybody read these?

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Noise

"It's not you; it's me."

We've all heard that sentence and thought that it was the biggest bullshit line in the history of the world.

But sometimes it isn't. Sometimes it's true.

Sometimes we're the ones who fuck everything up. Sometimes it's intentional, but most of the time we might not even realize we're doing it.

I don't like myself right now. Not one little bit. A lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of people don't like me because I'm fat, and I've let that affect me. And, because of that, it's caused my latest round of issues and neuroses.

But, hey, at least my toilet is fixed and my ceiling fans are installed.

I am feeling very anti-social right now. I don't want to talk to anyone in the whole world. I don't know when that will change.

I'm not seeing many blog posts in my future. I think I am just going to exist. Come to work, close my door, complete my tasks, collect my paycheck. Then I'll just go home and hole up in my room and watch TV. That's probably better, seeing as how I don't have any money right now. (I fixed the toilets and installed ceiling fans, remember?)

Just don't bitch if I'm quiet. I can't deal with one more minute of bitching. I am way past my limit.

I need to just eliminate the noise and see what I hear and where I'm supposed to go. I am sure I will tell you if I ever figure it out.

I am not going on Facebook either. No noise. If you really need me, you probably know how to call or text me or maybe have my e-mail.

Just don't be offended when I don't answer. Leave a message. I'm sure I'll call you back at some point. Maybe shortly, if it's urgent.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home